7 Quality Genuine Viral Content
Remember the video of people standing at a busy intersection offers everyone free hugs? Free hugs campaign started by Juan Mann on 1 December 2004, when he began giving hugs in Pitt Street Mall in the center of the video Sydney.
That small not only notched up millions of YouTube views, but also began a movement , known as the Free Hugs Campaign. What exactly makes a simple, amateur video as it goes viral? And what are the characteristics that define the viral content -? Holy Grail for marketers who want to promote a brand or product on social media While there are no guarantees to make your content go viral, I believe that, like free hugs video, ability maipakalat has made a number of These factors work together to attract the most humanity.
Here is 7 I believe that quality content should be have.
1 virus. Is a global appealLike embrace the concept of free, creative virus should appeal to the majority of mankind. This should go beyond the boundaries of race, creed, gender, income and religion to draw a very basic human level.
2. EmotionContent first trigger man goes viral because it triggers a very primitive human emotions. Love, love, laughter – these are all emotions that touch a chord primitive to us, makes us want to share content with other humans.
Fear also trigger first response, but I believe people tend to share the messages that trigger negative emotions that trigger feelings of one 0.
3 positive. Is funny / moving / fun / funViral content has a number of emotional triggers that people will want to share with others. Content that elicits laughter, move you to tears of joy, inspiration, or just plain fun and entertaining content gets shared.
Fun and entertainment, especially to get a large amount of stock and eyeballs. Just check how many views the video funny cats doing silly things get online.
4. Make us believe in the goodness of people natureWe all want to believe that people are good at heart. That is why the content indicates a person of compassion, heroism or attempt to create peace between the warring parties just got a whole lot love.
5. Made shared a great look for his / her networkWe all want to look good in front of friends and fans. Ever read one of those little Zen quote that seem to get so much stock? People love to share, not only because it makes them feel, but also because it makes sharer comes across as thoughtful and useful for his / audience.
6. Telling storyStories been used for thousands of years to promote the ideas and concepts. They are a very basic appeal and attractive enough to make people want to read it substantially and dividing others.
7. Played famous memesIf ever seen or create an image based on “Grumpy Cat” meme (cat who hates everything and everybody), you know what I mean.
Content by the famous that memes are shared very quickly because of the immediate and wider connect it to other things they have seen online. Make sure that your brand message has some relevance to the meme that you are using, or are backfire.
Now you know the 7 quality content is very viral, put on your thinking cap and work on your own idea to get your brand or business more than ever before.