How to Maximize your presence on YouTube
We do not waste time telling you how important video marketing because you’ve know.
But more often than not, the video is uploaded to YouTube with the tag-related and descriptions .. . and then nothing. They just go there in the hope someone will find it, like it and share it.
You can strike lucky and may not be enough, but for the most part little more hard work is needed. That means bringing in social media activities to expand your video reach.Twitter
1. Get yourself some retweets Just tweeting about you with a link to the video that is not really going to become retweets enough.
Post funny and ask how to make your tweets more dramatic. Of course, the video you will also need a quality ‘shared’ but it just does not happen.
2. Q & AQuestion and answer session worked really well on Twitter. Using special # you can increase the interaction of people following the discussion. Also, if you retweet a good question and respond with a # before the Twitter handle, your comment will appear in your feed followers, spread the word and encourage more to join in.
3. PicturesDon’t just talking about your video with your tweet, add photos, stills and the video itself to make people talking.Facebook
4. PicturesFacebook even update that includes images that have far more impact that just offer a link. Make sure you also add video or stills of the people to watch it.
5 Temp. More questionsWhen you post a video and talk about it, ask open-ended questions to strengthen the relationship. Find out what your fans think about this video etc. You will get running commentary gives you an opportunity to interact with your customers.
6. PollsWhat better way to gauge the reaction of your video in the polls? It can also be used for customer research to find out what your fans really want. If you play your cards right, they can even tell you what they are looking for so you can give it to them.
YouTube is a fantastic platform, but used in isolation is limited. But if you combine forces with other social media platforms, video marketing strategies you will be cooking with gas.
So next time you have the video to ‘get out there’, not only posted on YouTube and I forget. Get social world work for you.